Hi, I am an old member from back in the TekSyndicate days

Hi L1 Community,

I am an old Tek Supporter from back in the Tek Syndicate days, I was very active on the forums under a different name and helped out fedora users with the 1 Year Linux challenge and in the general troubleshooting forum. I work at an Open Source Company. I will be going under a new moniker here. I wonder if I will recognize anyone from back then. I became inactive kinda right before the Split happened.
I really do not care what happened and like what Wendell is doing here.

~The Last Roman Dinosaur.

17 Likes

Welcome back! (Says the guy that joined over 4 years ago and has only just started to post stuff)

4 Likes

That's some major lurking there, mate.

Welcome back op.

4 Likes

Welcome back * hands over a cookie *

1 Like

What is funny is that I just realized the TekSyndicate forums moved to this board......
I just saw one of my old posts....
Hmmm to say clean slate or to not... That is the question.

Yeah no, all the old forums are here, maybe under a new name, but definitely it all still exist, and there's gotta be an archive if some of the really old stuff was deleted, not just on archive.org, I guarantee that it exist, also props for such a long lurk

1 Like

Welcome back. I can use all the Fedora help I can get :slight_smile:

1 Like

DM me anytime, I am not a Genius but I am good with Fedora, EL, and CentOS.

1 Like

Will be glad to help stitch the old account together. The active user base at the time of the split would have no other option other than for us to continue as we are under a new moniker :wink:

3 Likes

Let me see if I can remember the login. : X

Welcome back buddy. :wink:

1 Like

I remeber you. We went way back.

Welcome back to the community!

1 Like

By the way dude. I think you are the first "new" person to get the nice topic badge in one hour,

2 Likes

That and a Hi from Wendell too lol!

1 Like

I am back baby!!!! Let the mind meld BEGIN!!!!

Ayye that is a name I remember. Welcome back!

1 Like

welcome back!

1 Like

I like to air my stupidity for others benefits but thank you :slight_smile:

Im pretty good with the google skills, cut and paste console commands and a tiny sprinkle of common sense. Enough to get into trouble !

Well then when you post a thread in the Linux help section DM me the URL.

1 Like

Linux help is allways really welcome.
allot of people need it.

1 Like