Here's to over 25,000 (yes, 25,000 and counting) bugs Skyrim

Oblivion is… One of a kind. I miss the whole spell creation system, and the acrobatics and speed skill subsets. The quests also felt so unique and different. Especially Shivering Isles and the Dark Brotherhood.

2 Likes

A little OT, but a perfect example of how game developers should address issues and why I feel like a cheap bastard for buying it for $7 during the Steam sale…

1 Like

I get what you mean, but I take that as paying any money for Bethesda games is outright robbery by the company.

Yeah I know don’t like it don’t buy it, I don’t, but with the state they are in now and instead of improving are getting rapidly worse in quality they really should be paying people to play their games. After all it is the players that patch the game, fix the content, created new content and in general make the game what was promised.

1 Like

Gaijin is soon becoming the new Bethesda, just saying they support something to generate positive PR, but then not supporting it as great.

For example, Linux support for War Thunder is absolutely abysmal, with recent updates heavily tanking performance, and no official word on solutions to any problems. There currently is no good way to play War Thunder on Linux anymore. All methods have issues. It’s to the point where I’m considering a PS4 Pro to not deal with these issues.