Help With Youtube App?

Recently, just as I've updated my Youtube app (Yes, on iOS on my iPad, I'm sorry to all you android fanboys), the videos have started restarting at random times, and I have to close them and restart them for it to even work, or they just pause and I have to restart them, otherwise it cannot be unpaused. I am very confused as to why this is happening, and does anybody have a solution? Does anybody else even have this problem?

(I'm running iOS 6 on and iPad 3)

As of like 4 days ago I had issues playing hd over chrome and every video started muted. I cleared the cache and everything else with it and it fixed the hd issue. Considering all the ui changes I have a feeling most of this is on youtube's end. You can try clearing the cache and see if it helps.

Are you on iOS 7?

Oh, that's normal, apparently, all Youtube videos are supposed to start muted.

Did you read the question?

They've always started with sound for me. I've had to watch youtube on IE just so I don't have to click the slider every video. Anyways, did you have any luck?

Nope. I might just have to go to Cydia to install the iOS 5 YouTube app that Apple made, or just some other, 3rd-party application and hope that it's only a problem with the Google-made YouTube app, and not YouTube itself.

Oh, and if you like Firefox more than IE, I think all of my videos on Firefox have been starting normally.

does the ipad 3 get ios 7? 

Thanks, I've used it before but it kept crashing so I moved to chrome. I'll give it a shot again. Good Luck on your front too.

Oh, missed that line at the bottom. My bad. >.>