Help with SLI

Good morning everyone. New member and first time posting, so if I’ve posted this in the wrong place or overlooked a more recent thread, please let me know. I’m new to Linux and running Debian 10. I was dual booting with Windows, but I f’d up my boot loader while messing with things and decided that it would be a good time to force myself to learn something new. I’m trying to figure out how to enable SLI with two nvidia GTX 1080 TI. I have the latest nvidia drivers (440.82). I’ve tried setting SLI and Multi-GPU in the config file. When I try enable SLI or Multi-GPUin the config file, it boots up to a black screen and I can’t do anything. The only fix that I’ve found is to shut down, remove the SLI bridge and reboot. I’m also running a triple monitor setup with 1 ASUS 35" and 2 ASUS 27". The reset of the system specs: Ryzen 2700x OC 4.1 Ghz, ASUS ROG STRIX x470 Gaming, 16 GB Trident Neo RAM and custom hard line water cooling. I’m planning to upgrade soon, but in the meantime, I just want to utilize the hardware that’s already installed…instead of one lazy GPU doing absolutely nothing. Thanks in advance for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.