Help with designing a computer

I think all of these parts are compatible but can you guys check and make sure thanks:)

CPU=Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU FAN=Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Mobo=MSI Z87 MPOWER Max ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory=Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory

Boot Drive C:=Samsung 840 EVO 1TB 2.5" Solid State Disk

Data Drvie D:=Western Digital VelociRaptor 1TB 3.5" 10000RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card=EVGA GeForce GTX Titan Black 6GB Superclocked Video Card

Chassis=Silverstone TJ11B-W ATX Full Tower Case

PSU=Rosewill Fortress 750W 80+ Platinum Certified ATX Power Supply

Optical=LG BH14NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer

Monitor=LG 34UM95 34.0" Monitor

Sound Card=Asus Xonar Essence STX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card

Wired Network Adaptor=QLogic QLE3242-CU-CK 100 Mbps/1 Gbps/10 Gbps PCI-Express x8 Network Adapter

Chassis Fan=BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan

This computer is made primarly for gamming, thats all if you could double check for me for combatability, I dont think mouses, keyboards, speakers, OS matter so yeah thanks.

If you are going to do Gaming, you can stick with a 256GB SSD. You are better off with a Xeon E3-1240 V3 instead of a i5 especially pairing it with such a powerful graphics card. A 1TB or a 2 TB Western Digital Black would suffice and be more practical: LINK  You will be fine with 8GB of ram but if you want 16GB this will be fine: LINK Also a 780 TI will do just fine, there is no need to get a Titan Black especially if you are gaming. If you are trying to accomplish the most impracticable and expensive build you are doing a fine job.

there are some things you could do to reduce the cost of the machine, but everything looks like it would work fine together, only thing I would recommend is if budget it that little of concern go for the 4770k over the 4670k.

I feel like OP literally just picked the most expensive things on PCPartPicker and threw them together.

Build sucks in my opinnion, its totaly unbalanced! is a titan black realy worth it? over a GTX780Ti for just gaming? in my opinnin its its not. Unless you do alot of cuda rendering aswell.

Also a $580+ case is totaly pointless. because you blow alot of your money into the case, but not on a decent aircooler..? since the mpower is a overclocking board, i guess you would like to play with that..

Downgrade that ram to 16GB DDR3-1600

Get a WD Black 7200rpm drive.  If you want a 1TB SSD, that's your choice.

GTX 780ti will be better than the Titan in most cases.

The Titan yes, but not the Titan Black. I will agree the build is overkill, terrible price to performance, but hey if I had a really high budget I would be doing something just as reckless. Might help if he told us what his budget actually is.   

if i had to make an intel based gaming machine. with that budget

This option1: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3DYSU

Maybe switching out the i5 for the i7-4770K  If you do alot of other things as wel, like video editing, But for only gaming the i5 would be good enough. You could also pickup a cheaper motherboard if you like, i personaly like the Asus rog Formula, but i do also like the msi Mpower max.

Option 2: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3DYQc

Option 3: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3DZ7c with 4770K

Option 4: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3DZ9J

Yeah.  I think the Titan Black is using the same core GPU as the 780ti, but with 6GB of VRAM, right?

The Titan isn't for gaming, even if it's marketed as a GeForce card.  That is, unless you have money to bathe in and throw away.

Well its actually for a class final and my objective was to build a gamming system

i picked the case with the most dementions just in case

This is my new build now

Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor

Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

MSI Z87 MPOWER Max ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory

Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk

Western Digital BLACK SERIES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB WINDFORCE Video Card

Fractal Design Define XL R2 (Black Pearl) ATX Full Tower Case

Rosewill Fortress 750W 80+ Platinum Certified ATX Power Supply

LG BH14NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer

Asus Xonar Essence STX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card

QLogic QLE3242-CU-CK 100 Mbps/1 Gbps/10 Gbps PCI-Express x8 Network Adapter

BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan

This is my revised build hope fully all is well and there is no budget.

If there is no budget, you can go balls to the wall and go with an extreme edition i7, and the craziest GPU configuration ever.

Get 2x8GB of RAM.  You'll never need 32gb fo rgaming.

Otherwise, everthing else seems fine.  If you're not going to do SLI, get a lower wattage power supply.

Thanks all for the help I got the rest from here:)

One more thing. I had that same heatsink, and the fan was ridiculously LOUD. Just a non-stop whir, all the time. I have this one at the moment: http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Sleeve-Direct-Socket-100-FS-C901-KR/dp/B00FS6O20A. Queit, and keeps things cooler than that one.