Help with Debian Default GPU and Xorg

Im looking for a little help here. I have proxmox installed and I have attempted to install GNOME over top of it (this worked flawlessly on my test rig) but I am showing no available displays. My discreete gpu is Nvidia and it is passed through, but I was hoping to make use of the ASPEED 2500 GPU for this display as it would just basically be used as a visual terminal to help me with structure of the system as I’m learning. I know its ment to be used headless, but instead of heating my office up with my gaming rig to use a webpage I was hoping to do a lot on the one machine I built here : [Build Log] Home lab in a box (first time trying)-x470d4u Proxmox

[  4160.904] (EE) Failed to load module "ast" (module does not exist, 0)
    [  4160.912] (EE) No devices detected.
    [  4160.912] (EE) 
    Fatal server error:
    [  4160.912] (EE) no screens found(EE) 

These are the errors I have found. I just need a way to configure Xorg to accept the ASPEED 2500 or install its driver so I can use it. I guess my other option is the GT710, but I cant have two Nvidia driver versions running at once.

Any ideas from anyone how I can maybe make this work?

Info for display adapters is as follows:
22:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ASPEED Technology, Inc.
ASPEED Graphics Family (rev 41)
2c:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation Device
2187 (rev a1)2

description: VGA compatible controller
product: ASPEED Graphics Family
vendor: ASPEED Technology, Inc.
physical id: 0
bus info: pci@0000:22:00.0
version: 41
width: 32 bits
clock: 33MHz
capabilities: pm msi vga_controller cap_list rom
configuration: driver=ast latency=0
resources: irq:30 memory:f4000000-f4ffffff memory:f5000000-f501ffff ioport:d000(size=128) memory:c0000-d

Any help is appreciated. I know this is a weird question and application but I’m sure someone has done something similar.
What I get from the error codes is that I do not have a driver I need despite it showing the kernel running the “ast” package. Beyond that I need to figure out how to “select” the VGA output as a display (which is hooked up and I’m looking at it. I’m a little lost here and the google gods haven’t been very helpful.

Well I think pi might be my answer. I can just load up the window to observe proxmox and use the CLI from it and access webpages as needed…hummm