Help setting up Pfsense in Hyper-V with embedded NIC

So I’ve been trying for a while to set up pfsense in this machine in Hyper-V and I am having a lot of trouble.

I’ve gotten past original install and cannot get anything to work correctly. This machine has a built in 2 port NIC (embedded broadcom netxtreme pcie gigabit NIC)

From everything I’ve seen online I have to create 2 virtual ports in Hyper-V, 1 WAN port 1 LAN, my first question is, do these need to be public, private, internal or external??

Next issue, when I try to assign the WAN and LAN in origianl setup I get either auto detect or input name of device, all I get are random hn0 dc1 and dc2. No WAN or LAN option.

When I try auto connect it says input the ethernet into the port then press enter after link-up. I’ve tried this on both prts and I get the same no link-up detected. so I ignored that and moved on.

Now I am at the point of assigning default gateway and IP addresses and I cannot access it from the browser, it let me 1 time but never again. I have statics with a block of 5 and input my start and end, subnet, and default gateway address… I need help :frowning: