Help please spent 3 days trying to get my pc to work // Solved

Perbobably? idk I’m just rifling the list.

I’d say try other drives, legacy with csm off, new install, bios update, hell it could be a bad cpu.

Please villageidiot tell me u see something lol

1 Like

That’s why I figure go pay some Asian dude at a repair shop which are all over 20$ to diagnose it and fix it

I need to see what’s plugged in here. In your previous picture of the power supply it didn’t appear that the Sata Peripheral Cable was plugged in only the PCI-e 8 pin cable

3 Likes

Well I would offer my two cents but
I’m an Asian dude and I’m laughing at you

That’ll be $20

3 Likes

Break down the system completely. Take the time to do a bit of cable management as you rebuilt.

Windows installs often do not like being transferred to other hardware. Fresh install is in order.

You can pull your windows key with something like belarc advisor.

https://www.belarc.com/en/products_belarc_advisor HINT ! Do this first and write it down.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Get a usb and make a windows installer

All this if you ever get booted into the the OS.

Then we can troubleshoot any other issue you may have.

3 Likes

Oh.

You owe me 850 burks op sorry xD

I’m actually sitting here confused. Either you physically have something wrong or theres something retarded with your syste .

1 Like

I traced out your cable, where does the circled cable lead to. It may be the end of your sata peripheral cable.

1 Like

I charge a 100 or I do not look at it. :slight_smile:

but I am not asian either.

1 Like

try differnt sata ports on the mobo

Ot has sata cables on the mail line with the 24 pin ive had the PSU for a few years I don’t have any of the other plug in cords

Tired all 8

Do you still have the pc the drive came out of ?

You need to put the drive back in the machine it came out of and boot it. Pull the windows key

Did you encrypt the drive by chance on the old machine.

I doubt it’s Windows if the drives aren’t showing up in BIOS at all. His BIOS isn’t reporting any drives being connected whatsoever.

3 Likes

Sorry had to make a new account reached maximum reply in 24 hours for a new user … the old solid state drives ? I don’t have that mobo anymore

It’s all from the main psu only plug in I have is the pci e one I’ve had it for years don’t know where any other ones are but there’s 6 sata/drive power plugs along With a few pci es and a 8 pin and a 4 pin and the 24 pin ![image|412x550](upload://jv

iiVoSeHgje0nuIdL2T4HEvJZn.jpeg)

This is getting worse…

Updating your bios certainly seems step one.

Correct , and all I have is a windows 7 on the usb stick when I plug that in the back it reads that as a bootable device so I was gonna use that format both drives but for some reason my keyboard and mouse don’t work when it’s time to click next or anything idk wtf is going on

I don’t know how that’s possible seeing I can’t get online with a computer or even know how to do that

i can say that windows 7 and usb 3 do not like to play nice on fresh installs with out having the drivers pre loaded. same goes for intel gigabit nics. ryzen is not supported on anything other than windows 10 officially as well.

1 Like