Help Please, Custom CPU Ratio (FID and DID options) do not show up in my x370 BIOS

Hello everyone,
TL;DR: Custom CPU ratio, FID and DID are gone after updating my BIOS unless I’m messing something and I don’t remember the previous BIOS version.

Long Version:

So I wanted OC my PC further than I had it before because it was a basic manual overclock of 3.7 GHz @ 1.3 volts and it’s been like this for a couple of years and since I have nothing else to do in these trying times i thought it’s the right time to do so but I updated my bios and now I don’t see the more advanced option of (custom CPU ratio with DID and FID options).

SPECS:

MOBO: ASUS x370 Crosshair VI

CPU: Ryzen 1700

GPU: GTX 1080ti ftw3

RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB Model F4-3200C14Q-32GTZR

These Are My Current Settings:

These are the Options available and I tried everything but I can’t unlock the custom CPU ratio with DID and FID options (maybe ASUS is turning this feature to A DLC like every fking major game publisher or Dev : )

I also checked the Pstate option in the advanced category and there is no sign of the Custom CPU ratio options

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.