Help Needed with Razer 15 Advanced Model RZ09-0409 Running Manjaro KDE: ACPI Issues

I recently got my hands on the Razer 15 Advanced Model RZ09-0409 and decided to run Manjaro KDE on it. While I’ve been loving the experience so far, I’ve been encountering some frustrating ACPI issues that I need help with.

Here are the problems I’m facing:

1. Charger Issue: Whenever I plug in the charger, my laptop unexpectedly goes to sleep. This is quite inconvenient, especially when I need to charge while using the laptop.
  2. Shutdown/Reboot Issue: Clicking on the shutdown or reboot option also results in the laptop going to sleep instead of powering down or restarting properly.
  3. Random Sleeps: The laptop seems to randomly go to sleep even when I’m actively using it. This can be very disruptive, especially during work or gaming sessions.
  4. Lid Closure Problem: Sometimes, when I close the lid, the laptop doesn’t go to sleep as expected. This inconsistency in behavior is puzzling.

I’ve tried looking for solutions online, but I haven’t found any specific fixes for these issues. I’ve made sure my system is up-to-date with the latest Manjaro updates, but the problems persist.

If anyone has experienced similar issues or has any suggestions on how to troubleshoot and resolve these ACPI problems on Manjaro KDE, please share your insights.

Runnning 6.1.55-1 Kernel.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!