Help needed - UBUNTU 22.04.3 lts networking issues

on my lenovo flex 5 laptop (amd version)

i recently reloaded the os from 23.10.3 to ubuntu 22.04.3 lts for the free ubuntu pro support
an ran into a massive headache for which i need a fix

both my WiFi an Ethernet vi usb adapter barely work they each are suffering from some
unknown networking issues that prevents connection stable connection to the internet

this bug has long 10min+ random intervals of lose of internet connectivity which then
randomly clear few an less frequent the WiFi is the Ethernet on at the same time or disable

an use one or the other this bug has long 10min+ random intervals of lose of internet connectivity
which then randomly clear few an less frequent the WiFi is the Ethernet connection

an this buggy issue is the same both post xanmod kernel install
(note a slight bit more stable then the default no idea why)

an with an without the xanmod install i use the control id dns service installed by
the sh -c ‘sh -c “$(curl -sSL https://api.controld.com/dl)” -s *********** forced’ command line

this connectivity issue persists with an without this an with or without the xanmod
not before with the ubuntu 23.10 this was not an issue even with the xanmod an control id install

so i think its safe to say its the 22.04.3lts os an the laptop were the issue resides
so if someone can give a step by step fix that would be great ?