Hello people,
Let's cut the chase and dive into the topic.
So, I have decided that I want to install a keylogger on my laptop. But I an a little bit concerned that it might send my personal data to another party via internet and I want to store all the key logging data locally. I mean, I want to keep them on my hard disk.
So, please recommend me a good offline key logger that will not use the internet.Thank you. :)
naw.
i have an idea of what you are up too.
victim: oh, i need to update my facebook
you: hey! im not using my laptop at the moment, use it to log in and just make sure to log out so i cant get on your account ;)
victim: wow, you're so nice.
well, I can install any keylogger and use virtual keyboard while I will log into my facebook account. and let my "victim" use the real keyboard.
Code your own. There's plenty of tutorials on the net. At least this way you'll know that your keystrokes aren't being harvested by an unknown party.
Thank you. And yes, I have already started to code such program.
Easy Solution: Install Windows 10