Help me pick a 4k monitor/TV

Alright so if you had a choice between getting any of the following what would you get:

Sony XBR43X830C- its a 43 inch 4k 120hz (2015) hdmi 2.0
AMH409
Microboard b400
WASABI MANGO UHD420

All of these are within the 40+ inch range and are all in a great price point.

What I'm looking for.

I want to be able to game in 4k (I'll most likely be building a skylake PC to go with it with two 980tis Untill then it will be used with my alienware 18 and desktop)
I want to enjoy 4k content
I want the better productivity
I want a good enough gaming refresh rate (I know it won't have 1 ms timing or anything)
I want something that I can overclock if needed or better yet has a good set of firmware updates that fix any problems
I'm pretty sure all of them have HDMI 2.0 and yes I will be needing it if not display port. Help me pick one and if you need anymore information feel free to ask.

Wasabi Mango since it can run at 1080p 120Hz, but you'll probably want a Fury so you can make use of the free-sync on it, or possibly that dual 390 card

I was hoping to reach 4k 120hz or at least 4k 75 hz if possible I don't want a 1080p screen or to have to run at 1080p I want 4k to be 4k. and as for running amd I would have to think about it

Nothing really is going to run over 60hz at 4k, also it's kind of a limit of display port as well

"With all of the necessary hardware add-ons and
software updates, DisplayPort version 1.2 offers a maximum resolution of
3,840×2,160 at 60 FPS, which makes it ready to tackle 4K/Ultra HD content, and passes digital audio as well – just like HDMI."

And it's not like you'd really be able to run games that well at 4k anyways, which is why the monitor needs to tune down to 1080p to do 120Hz.

It might be possible to run it at like 75Hz/90Hz at 1440p though.

Why wouldnt dual 980tis run 1 4k monitor well? when gaming

Dual Furys can keep up fairly well with dual 980tis

doesn't take into account overclocking and such, but the dual fury set up is going to be 200 dollars cheaper, and you still get to use free-sync with them on the wasabi mango, which was added in a recent driver update according to that article

When is DP 1.3 coming? Probably just in time for a single GPU to push UHD@120?

So, so far I only have one answer and its for the UHD420 why that over the other two? Again I really want 4k not 1080p and I'm sure for a fact 980tis sli or furys cross fire could handle one 4k monitor playing a game at 4k

The UHD420 and UHD490 (and above I assume) likely have a better controller board. Just make sure you get a HDMI2.0 model and not a 1.4 one.

Atm there are like 4-5 scalar boards being used for these Korean monitors, I think the best is the K-4500? or something model. I haven't opened my UHD490 up yet to see what it has but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 4500 given my freesync can clock down to 35hz (using EDID trick).

If you can tweak the settings in the games you are going to play to maintain a minimum 60 fps and use either game settings or a utility like Afterburner to frame limit to 60 fps. Then you should have a good experience gaming on the current 40"- 42" Korean displays as they are fast enough.

I've done this myself on an A399U UHD monitor though for some games such as Witcher 3 I ran that in a 3440x1440 borderless window on a black background to maintain that 60 fps. That was on a single 980 Ti so having two will help a lot.

Best thing is to hunt for SLI game tests to see which titles scale well to 4K UHD on 980 Ti in SLI.

Another example is that certain Batman game that gets a lot of stick runs at 60-80 fps on my 3440x1440 monitor and 45-55 on my UHD monitor but is still smooth and playable on the big display, no stuttering and minimal tearing if I disable V-Sync.

AMD drivers and control center have this built in already, no need for 3rd party applications. (still no frame limit or freesync in existence for Linux :( )

Keep in mind that a 120hz tv isn't the same thing as a 120hz monitor. I've seen a lot of people go buy a 120hz tv thinking they are going to get 120fps in games and very disappointed when they can only get 60fps.....not that that matters anyways as other people said 4K can only to 60hz at the moment.

This. The 120Hz mode TVs advertise is software based frame doubling. This isn't 120Hz in the normal sense, but 60Hz doubled via software. DP 1.2 doesn't have the bandwidth for 120Hz anyway. Maybe late next year we'll see 100+Hz 4k with DP1.3.

I'd go with the mango, decent price/performance.

I run 4K with 2 980tis in SLI. If you are really set on higher refresh rate, I'd say wait for Nvidia to start using HBM, or AMD to up the performance of their cards a bit more.

Some examples of what I get: (all results were outside in heavy weather effects).
Witcher 3 sits around 50-60 fps with hairworks & AA off, everything else on Ultra. Drops 10fps with those on.
Shadow of Mordor gets 73fps in the benchmark with everything on & turned up to the highest settings & stays around the same in game.
Metro Last Light around 75fps with everything maxed & AA turned off.

You can get a little more with overclocking, and it does depend on the games you play, but 120 @ 4K is not really viable just yet. The next generation of cards will go close I think.

Thunderbolt 3 supports 4K 120Hz.

The dell 5K monitor uses 2x DP1.2? I think it's the panels at a decent price we are waiting on and not the connector.
One that could do 1440p @ 240Hz if it wanted to would be nice.

If only we had modern CRTs

crowd fund that shit now! ;)

If only, CRT is still like the best display technology overall, least until OLED becomes affordable

So lets drop the 120hz the I atleast want to overclock the monitor to 75mz I'm sure I said this already... lets drop the refresh rate all together and keep within below $800 dollars which one would you pick out of the ones I listed. remember I'll be building a skylake PC for this setup after a while and be using two 980tis (12gb ddr5) to push 4k with my games. @mora thank you for your answer and its helpful with what you get with your cards I like where those fps sit at. on top of it I really play lacked games when it comes to graphics or at least I think I do lol.