Help - Issues Passing Through A770 in TrueNAS Scale

I’m trying to get an A770 GPU passed through to a VM in TrueNAS scale but keep running into issues. The most common one is this error message: " vfio 0000:0e:00.0: group 2 is not viable Please ensure all devices within the iommu_group are bound to their vfio bus driver."

As far as I can tell, I have everything setup “correctly” (obviously not since it isn’t working). I was originally on TrueNAS Scale Bluefin, and have updated to Dragonfish after trying all the other troubleshooting I could find to see if the version change would help. I have the GPU isolated in the Advanced Settings. On the Windows VM I’m trying to test it with, I have it added in via the “Edit” menu, and have added the “Audio Device” as a PCI passthrough alongside what’s added via the “Edit” menu in case that was needed to have “all the devices from that IOMMU group” together. I have all the virtualization options enabled for the PCI devices in the BIOS as well, so that should be working. The Windows VM I’m trying to test with works if I don’t have the GPU passed through, so that shouldn’t be an issues either.

System Specs:
Asrock B550 Taichi
Ryzen 5 3600
16 GB 3600MT RAM
A770 GPU
R260x GPU (for secondary GPU since TrueNAS requires a dedicated display adapter)

Still very new to TrueNAS, so not sure what all logs would be helpful to troubleshoot this (or where they’re at), but I’d take any help that someone could provide and happy to find additional info/error logs.