Hello, Im new here and also to PC gaming and would like some advice building my first PC
- Budget. How much are you willing to spend? $1000 or cheaper
- Where do you live (what country), and what currency do you use? I live in U.S
- -Is there a retailer you prefer? not really
- Do you need or already have peripherals? (this can add to costs) my old keyboard and mouse still work so ill re-use them, maybe need new monitor
- What will you be using your future computer for? Gaming? Rendering? Mix of both? Or is this a home media PC? Just gaming and other things
- Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking?
- Do you plan on going for custom watercooling now, or in the future?
- OS. Do you need a new one? I want to try windows 7 or 8 i have Vista lol
If you Game-
- What kind of settings do you like or what FPS do you want to play at? High/Ultra 60+ FPS
- What resolution will you be playing at? //or would like to play at. 1080p
- What kind of games do you like to play? I play DotA 2 alot and sometimes some MMOs
- What specific game will you be playing (if you only really play one)
Also i arealdy have AMD FX 8350 black edition, refurbished WD Hard drive 2TB 7200 RMP 64mb cache, Fractal design r4 ATX mid tower case. Also planning to buy either a r9 270x or r9 280 Card also would prefer an AMD motherboard for my AMD CPU and AMD graphics card.