Help Deciding on Mini ITX Case

So in July I brought my PC to a LAN party and some one spilled a soda into the PC while I was in the bathroom. After everything was said and done the motherboard and graphics card were toast. I was running fairly old hardware and I decided an upgrade was in order. So knowing I was currently working a summer job and I had a paycheck coming in I bought most of my parts:
i5 4690k
Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI Mini ITX
EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0
Silverstone 500W SFX-L
And I had storage and RAM from the old build.
So I was going to wait for my check and get my case (Ncase M1) & a Corsair H105

The parts came in and I cardboard box test bench build the machine. The RAM was dead and I still hadn't gotten paid.

It is now September and I have FINALLY gotten paid (I don't want to talk about it)
And the Ncase M1 in Silver is currently out of stock and so I itching to get the machine finally running and now having more options has gone insane and thought up a few hairbrained schemes.

I have found the DAN A4-SFX

Which I think is only 7 liters and can fit full sized hardware. But isn't for sale until the end of 2015 after a crowdfunding campaign

I also fell in love with the Lian Li PC-TU100 (The very same that the Colugo was built in)

Which I feel makes even more sense with the new R9 Nano and is tempting me to sell my never used 980 and swap it out for a Nano

Or I can just wait til the Ncase M1 is back in stock

And just run my pc as a cardboard test bench while I wait

I am going a bit insane not having a desktop and am wondering if any of you have some suggestions
Size:
http://sco.socialcompare.com/en/widget/compare-sizes/dan-case-a4-sff-vs-ncase-m1-vs-lian-li-pc-tu100-2ztmi1gd

http://sco.socialcompare.com/en/widget/compare-sizes/dan-case-a4-vs-ncase-m1-vs-lian-li-pc-tu100-2ztmivnf

You know, with a Nano you can put all this hardware in Cooler Master Elite 110 and just put it in your pocket...

And i don't think there is tiny case for ITX build where you can honestly use H106 in...
Actually, i am not entirely sure if you can somehow work out H105 on the side panel of Elite 130 and keep your current GPU...

The H105 can fit in the NCASE M1 as per the original plan, It has a mounting plate for radiators.

The Elite 130 is a pretty nice case, and it's fairly cheap.