Looking for headphones advice.
Here is requirements list (sorted by the weight of the preferences. Important on top):
- [3.5mm] - the bigger one would not allow my Raven case top panel to properly close. 2m cable should be fine.
- [over ear] - should have plenty of space for my ears (which are big: for example, the Razer Kraken I have are too small)
- [weight] - The lighter they are the better.
- [closed-back] - preferred.
- [use-in-for] - Desktop PC. ALC892
- [microphone] - Would be nice to have. Rarely used, so would be nice if its folds in or is detachable.
- [connection] - Preferred to be cabled. Wireless is acceptable(with replaceable, re-chargeable batteries). USB, in all formats is forbidden.
- [design] - Darker color or wooden texture is preferred.
- [multi-channel] - don't care for it. its mostly in software anyway.
- [software] - should be usable without it.
- [volume/mic control] - would prefer to not have any, or be really non-obtrusive.
- [price] - less than 100 euro.
Currently looking at Plantronics RIG 600. The only thing I do not like is the cable, which looks pretty flimsy.