HDMI KVM with keyboard switch hotkeys

LF> a 4 port HDMI+USB switch that supports 1080p and has keyboard hotkeys that can be used to switch inputs and just in case, a USB reset function.

Planning to use it with a Pi-KVM to switch between devices remotely. I need a way to switch between 2 Android devices, with a 3rd and 4th maybe Linux.

Anyone tested something like this and has any experience to share? And in particular, what is the HDMI KVM used with the Pi-KVM?

I suppose you could use an ATEM Mini for that use case.

Edit: It would only cover your video needs.

It seems someone already tried that. And this one does have EDID.

Time to waste my wallet again. TBH, it’s way cheaper than the L1KVM I just bought (and the accessories). Pleb tier HDMI and USB Type B 2.0 are dirt cheap. On the L1 KVM, had to look for short length DP, to ensure signal integrity (because the L1 store didn’t have them in stock, RIP) and I needed USB Type B 3.0 (I probably could’ve gotten away with just usb 2 cables, given I only have a kb and 2 mice attached).

Anyway, having remote, non-rooted Android devices that I can control from afar without installing spyware on my main device is what I’m looking for. I think I cracked the code.