HDMI 2.1 EDID Feeder - EDID Ovewrite Functionality Usage

Hello, I have an HDMI 2.1 EDID Feeder. I am unable to get the EDID overwrite functionality to work. I have confirmed my machine (Ubuntu) recognizes the factory default EDIDs when swapping between the presets (sudo get-edid | edid-decode), but I am unable to overwrite any of these EDIDS via the write to TEMP_XX.bin → “File Reorganize” function. Is someone able to help me troubleshoot this?

I tried a simple example where i copy TEMP_00.BIN to the TEMP_01.BIN slot, do the “File Reorganize” function, and then swap to EDID slot 2 (ED01#OOY.BIN). This seems as simple as it can possibly get. I realize slot 1 is the auto copy, so I have also tried this with slots 3,4,5, etc. (ED02#OOG.BIN, etc). No dice.

I have even tried to overwrite the EDxx.BIN file directly. When I cat the file, it does show the expected EDID, but my machine does not recognize it when I swap the device to that EDID file. So no dice there as well. I am frankly not sure how to use this feature.

Well, nevermind. It does work! When performing the “File Reorganization” function, apparently you hold the S + A buttons and then press C while ID x5 LED is blinking purple. I did not realize from the instructions I had to do that, heh…