Having issues getting started

I've signed up with a pool to start mining LTC, installed my Litecoin Wallet, updated the transactions history, installed GUIMiner with these options: 

ltcsettings

My hardware is the AMD A10-6800K APU but I'm not sure where that GPU Defaults came from. Theres no option in that drop down for any CPUs so I'm guess thats just some random set of settings you can choose if you have that GPU, which I don't.

My question is what settings do I use here? And why, when I hit start, does it say "Command line options set a device that doesn't exist"?

I also posted this question on bitcoin.stackexchange.com (http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/14323/having-trouble-starting-to-mine-ltc) so feel free to answer there for the free stack exchange points.

You will not make money this way, your apu is not powerful enough, you will only end up with used or broke components, no cash and a nice electrical bill. In order to make some real money this way you will need some serious processing power like a 3 way or 4 way titan build. Go and do some research.

I'm not trying to make money, just testing.