Have an I7 laying around what can I do with it?

I have an i7 3610qm in a laptop laying around. The specs are:

• 120gb kingston sata 3 ssd
  • 4gbs 1600mhz 1.35v ram
  • 1366 x 768 TN display
  • Gigabit ethernet port
  • 4 usb 3.0 ports
  • Some intel centrino wireless card

The issue here is that I had this laptop that I gave to my brother, but when he played league of legends on it the temperatures hit 98C on the cpu and 90C on the gt630m. So I built him a desktop, after I gave him the desktop he didn't need the laptop so he gave it back to me. Now the issue is I was worried about the temps so I modded the heatsink and added a heatpipe with thermal adhesive as well as drilling out many small holes around the the bottom of the lapotp and removing the plastic grill around the exhaust of the laptop. This dropped my cpu temps by around 28C on load, but makes the laptop hard to sell after all these modifications. Now that the i7 runs without thermal throttling I was wondering what I could do with the laptop since it has mediocre game performance with an integrated gpu since the 630m doesn't work anymore, I can't really use the PC as a nas since I don't have many sata ports beyond the one for the cd drive and 2.5inch sata drive. The problem is the laptop is fine just I can't get past the 768p TN display for regular usage, it's too bulky and the i7 is really overkill for the battery. So I need a couple of ideas as to what to use this laptop for. I already have three HTPCs (two are stationary and one mobile), gaming rig and a Freenas what else could I use this laptop for that would take advantage of the i7? I know it's a mobile i7, but with the mods my temperatures are really solid and the TDP is quite low on this mobile model and the cpu passmark for 3610qm isn't bad either.

Home Server?, Game Server? Media PC?

Well it would be some work, but maybe remove the mobo from the casing, build an open air case for it, mount it, and use it as a server of whatever verity you desire (web, media, game, etc).

EXAMPLE:

If you need more storage, get an external USB 3.0 drive enclosure. NAS?

EDIT: Just found this as well: