Haunted House table top game

I am hoping you can help me.
About a year ago I played a table top game at a LAN But I don't know wht the name of it was.

In the game the players go into a haunted house which is randomly generated using a card deck. After a while one playe becomes evil or is the devil? And the 'good' players need to find paint tins and throw them into an alter while the 'bad' guy tries to stop you with the aid of some drones/zombie creatures.

I'm sorry that isn't a great description, it has been quite a while since I have played. But if you might knowwhat game I am talking about please say, I would love to play it again in the future.

Thanks
Ed

Here you go mate.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/10547/betrayal-house-hill

Thank you very much. That is indeed the game.
Cheers
Ed

1 Like

btw, you can play it in TTS. The simulator goes on sale for $10 all the time and all the games are free. I've played this game in there (as well as many others) and it works great.

Ah cheers, that's really cool. Can multi people play on the same PC or do all players need the sim?
Ed

well.. the whole point of the sim is that you can play ANY board game over the internet with friends.... but I suppose you could just hand the mouse+kb to someone else and they can take their turn.

Also this...

Ah, Its just I might pick it up before I head off for uni, if the sim is designed mostly for online play I might grab a boxed version. I should imagine it would be easier to have a casual game in person anyway.
Thanks for letting me know the name.

If/When I do pick up the simulator I will definitly drop in. It would be fun to get into table tops properly. I've never really spent much time with them, I don't know more than maybe one person who would play them IRL and thats rarely enough.
Thank you
Ed

yea, box will def be better for uni.

Enjoy!