Has anyone played Recore yet?

Maverick Hunter X should look very nice on the PPSSPP emulator. Give the game a higher internal resolution and anti-aliasing and you'll have a crystal clear game.

For sure
i prefer to play @ 4x native res
and an xbox controller
(id prefer to use my ps4 controller but driver issues with win10 aniversary update)

Good thing I didn't upgrade to Win10. I also have a PS4 controller although I may buy myself a used 360 controller just in case.

ds4tool works just fine on win 10
just this new aniversary update borked it a little
a patch is in the works

Well that is good to hear. Found out PPSSPP also supports Linux so that is nice.

Geez, I have games I have in track I want to play but now I have to add Maverick Hunter X into it. Fortunately, MMX is quick to beat.

For a remake, I do not know why they did not give you the dash boots from the immediate start like X2 and X3.

1 Like

b/c megaman Gets his dash boots in mmx ?

I mean from a design standpoint they should give you the dash boots immediately so that you can choose what stages you want rather than having to play Chill penguin's stage first just to get them.

lol

and when you play and beat Chill penguin's stage, Flame Mammoth's stage is affected. If you go to Mammoth's stage first, it is basically lava but after you beat Penguin, it turns into an abandoned factory.

you can Cut Off his trunk with the blade

Yeah that was a cool detail. Read the edit to my last comment.

yeah
its little things like that i like

im mmX you can get ryus hadoken

in mmx2 its teh shoyuoken

in mmx2 there is a stage where a thing scans you
every time it scans you it will add some of your parts to a miniboss

Back to what I was saying about stage changes. If you start with Flame Mammoth, the stage will look like this. It will have fire obstacles

When you beat Chill Penguin before FM, his stage is frozen and much more easier.

Same goes for Spark Mandrill. If you tackle him before Storm Eagle, his stage has electric traps.

Spark Mandrill after you defeat Storm Eagle. No electric traps whatsoever.

I know if you beat Launch Octopus, he floods Sting Chameleon's stage which allows you to get a heart tank.

1 Like

i did not know the trigger for that was launch's stage
hmm

Very small detail but I like that a ton. Gives more replay value. Wish more games did that. Makes you feel like you are changing a world in some way. Gives the player "Agency", which is the strength of the medium.

1 Like

What are your favorite parts of the X series?

Listening to Tuck 'n Roll (Armored Armadillo Remix) and I'm loving this remix. Wasn't the biggest fan of the original song but the remix does it more than justice.

mmmmmm
probly taking zeros sword in megaman x3

fav track might be
Disc 3 - Vile 3-12 Countdown to Infinity MMX5 - The Skiver Stage, MMX6 - Infinity Mijinion Stage

best powerup in x3

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/888/

I'm aware of that hack and that is pretty cool. Will play it when I try X3.

You basically become an overpowered badass in X3 and I love that.