Handheld emulator

I have seen a few like the dingoo emulator but the reviews are very mixed does anyone know another one for games like snes gba basically 90s games

There are a few emulators for iOS

preferably something thats just an emulator

The best thing you could do is,

Get an Emulator for an android smartphone, and use a Bluetooth gamepad to control the games.

I found this one, it even has a clamp to hold your phone!

http://www.amazon.com/Generic-Bluetooth-Controller-Wireless-Joystick/dp/B00AR9JEQU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1389555953&sr=8-4&keywords=bluetooth+gamepad

- Lt Norris

sony xperia play should handle emulators i'd think

On my jail broken ipod touch, i was able to play Fire Emblem Genealogy of the holy war with a wii controller.  You don't necessarily need to go android, but going with ios makes it more difficult.

I use MyBoy Free on my android for Pokemon Ruby, Leaf green, Harvest moon and a few othe GBA games.

edit: also has DK country :)

I use my psp (easily obtained used for$25-50 to play nes snes n64 and gba games. The gba emu is like impossible to find but almost everything works but the special carts like the video ones. If needed pm me and ill email u it

The MOGA controllers are really nice, Though they do require a bit of root-age for certain applications. I also have used my PS3 controller as an input device via bluetooth...was fun to toy with though I switched to my MOGA after I got that.