Halo: The Master Chief Collection is COMING TO STEAM

in other news, Halo CE was probably the first single player shooter I played. I still remember the tank bit on the bridge. I was always sad when everything past H2 didn’t come to pc.

2 Likes

H2 was the last bungie game 343 industries ( aka microsoft studios ) has made the rest for the most part.

RX 560 1080p 60fps low
RX580 1080p 60fps high
GTX 1070 4K 60fps low
RTX 2080 4K 60fps high

Just my guess. I don’t think CPU will be massively critical but 4 core minimum with a 6 plus recommended. In a lot of ways this is a port from Xbox one which means it may be core/thread hungry

The last game I pre ordered was battlefield 4 :laughing:

1 Like

did someone say halo?

How does this not jazz someone up?

2 Likes

Took them long enough. I never understood why they discontinued the PC releases. Quite surprised they are releasing on Steam and not just the windows store like Gears 4.

Cuz Micosoft wanted to sell Xboxes

2 Likes

Reminds me of walking into some Gamestop (or some other name)
“Any PC Games”
“Pc Gaming is dead…we have a few over there” pointing to a corner

This is how I found HALO…best game ever

2 Likes

I only got a PS3 because it was move out day at college and I was like a vulture waiting for people deciding what to give away. It’s incredible what people leave behind when they move out of their dorms. You can furnish a whole house.

Anyway… I was able to rig my PS3 with keyboard and mouse and I destroyed people in COD. It really is the best way to game.