Return to Level1Techs.com

Half -Life turns 10

i was surprised their wasn't a post about this if you guys dont know that half life is now 10 years old and as a present valve released LEFT 4 DEAD on tuesday which was the 10th anniversary of half life.

0 Likes

wow, i can't believe i played that game for the first time over 10 years ago. i feel like an old bastard who needs to go cry in a corner.

1 Like

Well Valve posted that it was 10 years ago today...and in celebration Half-Life is .98 cents for today.

0 Likes

wow thats cheap i remeber playing half life that game came out when i was 5 0.o i got into pc gaming at liek 7 but became truly hard core from 2 years ago

0 Likes

98 cents damn thats fucking cheap

0 Likes

sum1 buy me it plz

0 Likes

lol dude its 98 cents you cant afford that you must be one broke ass nigguh

0 Likes

Go ask a bum for a dollar. Perhaps he will give one to you if you dress the part.

0 Likes

i can, i just dont have a credit card :-( notice all my steam games r from retail lol

0 Likes

lol ask your parents if you live with them or torrent it

0 Likes

Half-Life is in near 2D.

0 Likes

You sir, are an idiot :)

0 Likes

I mean, not 2D, but like really blocky 3D.

0 Likes

So are all games in the 90's. So?

0 Likes

I was just saying, jeeze.

0 Likes

i loved this game when i first played it, hell its still fun to play today. the 2 expansion packs were pretty solid too. i havent played the ps2 one though. if youre going to play it for the first time now, i suggest getting the version that uses the source engine.

0 Likes

I havn't tried Blue Shift or Opposing Forces yet, maybe sometime..

0 Likes

sum1 gonna gift this game to me? free 60-day wow membership if u do, i dont like wow, got a card for it, thats y lol

0 Likes

Uhm dude no Half life is 20.

fuck you kewldoooooood

6 Likes

closed #20
0 Likes