Hackintosh

this is my setup and im trying to get OS X Mavericks on it.

Intel Core i5 3570K

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 

Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl

SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB

TP-LINK TL-WN722N

Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB and 2 more laptops hd

CORSAIR H60

#474747; line-height: 28px; display: inline-block; max-width: 100%; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;"> 

firstly reflash your bios with a pmpatch version so that sleep and power whatever work out of the box. The next thing depends on which guide you use do some research but iatkos is releasing a mavericks version soon if you can hold out.

im going to hold on....

I would not recommend using something like iatkos. Use tonymacx86 guides and get somebody who you know has a mac to download the mavericks image.

Using a real copy of Mavericks is much more stable and useful than something like iaktos. Use unibeast and you'll be able to have a genuine, full copy of OS X...

This is definitely the place to start for everything hackintosh: http://www.tonymacx86.com/section/3-guides.html

I run a Hackintosh if I'm not going to game, I find it more user friendly. Like Cale, tonymacx86 is definitely the place to start. You may find trouble with sound and Ethernet drivers, but when you fix that it's all good.