Guild Wars 2: Who's getting it?

The games about 5 hours from early start so who's getting, or gotten it already? Still contemplating it though, I think I'm probably going to buy since the WvWvW seems like an epic PvP system.

Its in the mail right now! i gotta hope it plays with more then 12 fps on my 8800gt

It should run fine, what res are you on?

What are the official system requirements? What does it say for minimum and recommended on the back of the box?

From the official site...

• Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or better
  • Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or better
  • 2 GB RAM
  • NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI Radeon™ X1800, Intel HD 3000 or better (256MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better)
  • 25 GB available HDD space
  • Broadband Internet connection
  • Keyboard and mouse

Lol, you might want to upgrade, because I'm getting around 45fps with dual GTX 580s. That could just be because of a lack of driver support right now though.

I have the game maxed out right now with my two MSI GTX 580 Lightning Xtremes in SLI and I'm getting between 40 and 50 fps. That could just be a lack of driver support for right now though.

I have been playing since early release. it is fun but I have been playing alone so I get bored very easily. 

Do you have a physical copy? Does it list the recommended requirements? The site only shows the minimum.

Damn this must be a driver issue. My 6870 gets me a consistant 40!

I have it.

Didn't like it as much. Probably because everything feels like sub 25 fps, when i have 70+.. Some weird performance issues or just borked game engine

Just 1440 by 1900 on a 19 inch monitor

I just bought it about five minutes ago, downloading it now. I wish the installer would max out my download speed but I can catch up on some reading in the meantime. I hope I don't run into any performance issues. Snike's comment scared me, a lot of games have been seeing this issue lately...sleeping dogs.

Ugh. Going from 60fps to 19...I think I'll wait for drivers to be released.

Yeah, the game warned me when I first started it up that the driver version I was using had known issues, so I downloaded the latest beta drivers which I'll be testing out tonight.

So after installing the beta drivers the framerate ramped up to over 90 FPS, lol.

Man seems like NVIDIA is having some problems.

I currently am running everything on High at 1920x1080 and getting a solid 50 FPS at all times.