Guess this Animated show/Describe a Cartoon like it's an Anime

OK, I’ll go.

A warrior is transported to another time and must confront the evil that brought him there while searching for a way home. Throughout his adventures, he must continue to exemplify the virtues of a warrior.

Samurai Jack.

1 Like

Dammit, I should’ve picked something with a more vague premise.

2 Likes

Still need to finish the show. Glad that the show concluded.

I didn’t think it ever would since Clone Wars took up all of Genndy’s time.

Did not know he worked on that as well. I thought Cartoon Network canned Sam Jack.

Next show:

An adolescent who dreams of living in a fairy tale land finally gets their wish and is transported from the real world to the fairy tale world. In there, the adolescent gains superhuman prowess and wields a talking weapon. The adolescent soon longs to go back home and unfortunately discovers a war is taken place in the fairy tale land and they have to stop it in order to come back home, making friends and enemies along the way.

No, he got the job for the Clone Wars microseries, and that put Jack on hold indefinitely, because if you get tapped to do Star Wars, are you going to say no? An opportunity to contribute to the galactic quilt? There’s no one that would turn that down…at least when it was Lucas’ galaxy. While Genndy did intend to return to Jack, he became occupied with other projects, and it just became indefinitely shelved, whether for professional or personal reasons.

1 Like

Does anyone need a hint or too stumped?

I know the show, but i can’t bloody well remember it’s name

Hint 1: It is a anime and it was on Toonami at one point.

Are you talking about MAR?

I will throw you guys an easy one.

An unknown pathogen has taken partial control of a high school student. As a result the student now shares his hand with this foreign body. They team up to search for the meaning of the event and end up finding people who are in situations similar to himself. Some are friendly. Most arent.

It is MAR. I thought I was the only one that even remembers this anime/manga series.

Oh, I know what this is. It’s an anime that I have on my watch list. Gotta look it up.

It’s Parasyte.

I saw a few episodes and kinda got tired of it real quick. That was one of those failed toonami original anime.

go watch it. Like so many other great anime the ending is a bit rushed, but it has a really interesting story.

Ah i do remember that show, I guess it was pretty forgettable lol.
there were some interesting stuff in there

New show:

A yellow skin boy, a Brazilian guy, a Texan guy, and a Japanese girl go around the world finding mystical artifacts.

I’ll let somebody else get it, but I will say the antagonist has a cool name.

1 Like