Guess that anime thread game

kakegurui? black hair red shirt girl looks like mc

1 Like

Good guess but unfortunately not correct and she’s not :slight_smile:

1 Like

shadow house? got the color scheme see some maid outfits

1 Like

There are maids, however no blue outfits…

1 Like

Another character, this should also give you an idea of the animation studio involved

3 Likes

This is related to the series title… (may not be suitable for children) :wink:

2 Likes

lol i have no idea

2 Likes

Yeah… The style looks nice, but it isn’t something which is sparking ideas of what it might be. :thinking:

2 Likes

mc and support character,
Hint: Bakemonogatari

3 Likes

Kubikiri Cycle is listed as similar… the characters seem to match the image.
Guess it fits? :confused:

5 Likes

Correct, it’s the same animation studio and author as Bakemonogatari series :slight_smile:
It does have a few variations of the english title but one of the more commonly referred ones are “The Beheading Cycle: The Blue Savant and the Nonsense Bearer”

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can take a look at it soonish. Sounds interesting and with 8 episodes isn’t that long to just see if I like it. :slight_smile:

A new image will come later this morning, when I’ve had some time do pick a something :sweat_smile:

Ahh… an ideal out of the way murder spot nice spot to use as the first shot for this anime!

3 Likes

Seriously though… Camping/outdoor spots are just a common theme here. Nothing scary going on! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It really isn’t that obscure…

It is pretty laid-back and I would love if they would switch to full length episodes for it.
The first season were shorts, the rest has been half-length. I do hope that the next season wil be full length!

4 Likes

Yama no susume? (Never watched it)

3 Likes

Yes! It is Yama no Susume!

It is a nice slice of life series of teen girls going out to hike/mountaineer. If you’re looking for something slower paced and happy, do watch it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here we go again

4 Likes

…and the mc’s house always looks weird in every scene :wink:

4 Likes

There are several “organizations” in the series and mecha(s), this will probably give you an idea of one of the studios involved.

3 Likes

Almost the complete cast

5 Likes