GTX 660 Ti, Which one?!?

Hi all,

in the motherboard section I put up my current PC Build Sheet and you can planely see that I am interested in getting a Nvidia GTX 660Ti, but after much research I can tell that there is no real winner in terms of spec.

However I have had experience with graphic cards that heat is a problem, so I would prefer a model with excellent cooling. Perhaps the MSI Power Edition GTX 660 Ti.

Any thoughts you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yours Sincerely Treeman13

ASUS Direct CU II and MSI Power/HAWK/Lightning Edition are based on custom made PCBs. They throw very high quality components on the card to ensure more stability over the reference design. Plus they have a nice "dust proof" cooler on them :)

Yeah, I'd go with an MSI card. The Twin Frozr coolers they throw on them are excellent, and they don't take up 3 slots like the ASUS cards do.

Thanks m8, I was seriously pulling toward the MSI anyway, they seem to cool the card better and still give great OC results.

Yeah, I personally have a couple of MSI's cards, and they're amazing. I'll never buy any of their motherboards again, but I love their video cards.