Grow Up (the game) and Linux

I am new to Linux, and just set it up yesterday. I am currently running Linux Mint KDE. I was wondering if anyone had tips on setting up Windows games on Linux. I just got the game "Grow Up", but am unsure how to get it working. I have already searched Lutris, but found nothing. And help or suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

Well my advice to anyone is to not use mint ever if they want to actually use anything outside of email nd internet. It uses an old ass kernel with old ass drivers and doesn't have proper amdgpu support. Use ubuntu because its using kernel 4.8, kubuntu isn't bad at all. Then when you have that, get wine and read up on how it works and open winecfg in terminal and look at how to set it up. You want all the d3d packages, msv packages with numbers, and xinput. I think that the whole thing is listed out somewhere on their site as to what all the packages do, but basically you want all the directx, c, and xinput packages configured. Then steam will install what you need thats left (it can't properly install dx, c, and things will arbitrarily crash w/o xinput) over for your game.

Now whether your game will actually worknis another question entirely.