Glorius Pc Gaming Race XXL Mouse Pad

How Incredible is this mouse pad. I got it in the mail this morning and I absolutely love it.

Can you get a picture of it? I havent seen one before.

theoretical mouse-pad

1 Like

I got one a week ago, i love it. Nice upgrade from my corsair mat i was using.

1 Like

I almost bought that mousepad but I wanted a thicker one. I got the Reflex Lab Huge Gaming Mouse Pad yesterday in the mail. its the thickest mat style mouse pad I could find and I love it so far.
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WY1BDZE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00)
its super nice and kicks the crap out of my old SteelSeries QcK Heavy(price and quality)

I thought I was going to miss an 18" tall mouse pad but it has not even come close to being an issue. I will give Glorious PC gaming race props though. I sent them an email asking if they were ever going to put out a 5-6mm thick 36"x12-18" mouse mat and they were super quick to respond. (not any time soon they said for any one curious)

Never understood "gaming" mouse-pads. Isn't it nothing more than cloth with rubber under it, so it wont slide? I've always gotten cheap $1 plain black mouse pads and I never found a reason to stop using them.
$20-30 better charge my phone with the friction

Noice
oh hell yea

1 Like

they need to make a XXL one with the mouse rest like some of the anime mouse pads =)

long leg chick, laying down

lol yeah and the ones with chicken breasts =) I had no idea they made those. I was looking for a xxl mat the other day when I re watched the Hong kong tek.

make the mouse rest Wendel's old norse beard =)

poor flat chested bird

but dem legs tho

lol

I got an Aukey XXL on the way since it was on sale for $17. I kept waiting for the Glorious to go on sale again for $20 but it never did. Next time it goes on sale apparently is during black Friday.

Glorious PC Gaming Master Race.

FTFY.

Just got the XXXL (36"x24") and it is glorious. It is almost an appropriate mouse pad/ drink coaster. When there is a 71"x36" version i will buy it.