Gigabyte Designaire TRX40 1.1

Hi all,

I’m stuck with no display on boot up, I’ve tried a different GPU and the boot indicator on the motherboard is cycling through the following codes df ad 20 61 de 44 I’ve tried to clear the bios with both the button and the jumper, I think the bios is on FD for both the main and the back bios, any suggestion really welcome been on this issue for about 2 days now

Cheers…. Aaron

the actual code cycle is 01-61-de-ad-20-44 then back to 1

Time to dig your mobo manual and see what it actually means. From the amount of errors it is spitting out, I’d reseat everything before you go hunting for your lost manual (better to check the mobo manufacturer’s site).

Lets hope reseating reduces the errors.

the MAIN bios is removalable so ive taken it out and the system boots fine, so it look like I need a new bios chip for the main or or possible buy a programmer and reflash it

1 Like

You have to try booting with another RAM slot on your motherboard. This will help you to determine if the problem is caused by the faulty RAM or a RAM stick. Also try RAM stick with another computer to make sure to working properly.

I’ve popped out the main bios as it was removable and the system boots ok now so it looks like a new bios or attempts at a re-program of the old chip