Gigabyte 7950 or Gigabyte 670?

Alright, so I have my rig fully assembled except for the GPUs (please note that I'll be running 2 cards either way), so I'm at a bit of a loss as to which direction to swing.  I've heard that that 7950 has MASSIVE potential, but that it is undermined by the quality of AMD's drivers, at least at the onset.

Another factor in my decision making process is the PSU, I'm using the Seasonic 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold...so I'm not sure if that will be enough to handle 2 7950s?  I don't plan on overclocking the GPUs at the moment if I go AMD, but definitely will if I go nVidia.

I tried taking this question to /g/ with little assistance, what does TS have to say?  Thanks for your advice ahead of time. 

i have a 750 Watt Seasonic Bronze PSU and it should be able to handle two 7950's, i also have a Gigabyte Card (7950) and it was easy to Oc it to 1050/1450 @ 1.09V, the windforce coolers are good too just make sure you have lots of airflow!

I have a HAF X case, so airflow shouldn't be too much of a problem.  Did you have any trouble with the drivers at all with the 7950 or no?

Had some Issues Oc'ing but that Just needed Volatge tweaking, Tried the 12.11 beta Drvers and it wasnt playing well with afterburner & My OC, so i just switched back to 12.10 which are solid, and it wasnt a majour issue, but my OC core clock kept varying from 930mhz to my OC of 1050 which was wierd.