GigaBusters bill paying fundraising event

I recently had covid and was out of work for a month and a half and my bills kinda got piled on during that time and I need a bit of help catching up

For every 30$ I will cut a half inch off my hair with a max of 18 inches I can garauntee, hairs kinda hard to measure

I will be streaming Metroid Prime Randomizer during the event on October 5th 6pm cst

Thank you everyone for the support

My paypal is https://www.paypal.me/GigaBusterEXE
My Venmo idea is in my title

Donated Early, as I don’t know if ill be around for the Stream. Glad to help out.

1 Like

Thread now listed, feel free to discuss or ask questions or suggestions, twitch account still in progress of modernizing from the last time I streamed 5 years ago

Aw, that sucks… I wish I could donate, but I have to pull my savings with my teeth if I have to. If I get a job soon, I will, if it’s not too late. But I’m not using p*yp*l.

Did you find a job now? I’ve been looking for a month now with not much success, hoping to find something soon too.

Yeah I still have my job it’s just I was in quarantine for 6 weeks and covid cut my lung capacity down to 1/8th, so I had to cut my hours for a couple weeks, I’m currently at 1/4th lung capacity and can just barely work normally, I just have to take a bit more breaks

I’ll still appreciate the sentiment all the same, stop in the stream if you can, even to just say hi or watch

2 Likes

Okay I got some overlays set up and on-screen chat working

Since donations are through paypal or Venmo directly I won’t be able to see your username, and I don’t want to dox anyone

So when you leave a donation please type in the name you want to be refered as for a shout out and thank you

Otherwise I will say thank you for your Anonymous Support, if you don’t wish to be known leave it blank

I’m live

1 Like

thank you guys for your support
You guys raised enough for 13.4 inches to be cut and a lot of money to catch up on my bills
I will post pictures before and after

1 Like

I think this is the vod

1 Like

Not super thrilled about the style they gave me but I’ll post a picture of after later

This one is older but it’s how my hair is without combing it out straight

3 Likes

3 Likes