Get a bunch of EA Games for 0.80€ TheSpiffinBrit (No Clickbait)

The Youtuber that had posted a Video about a Bug in the Youtube Algorithm just a few days ago, has just released a Video about how one can get the Product keys from The steam EA Play subscription and redeem them inside Origin.
→ You can keep them forever

1 Like

Or until EA removes them from that account.

3 Likes

Yeah, To me, the one dollar was worth it just for finding out if it worked and for finding out if they take them away again. We’ll see.

I could only get: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Crysis, Crysis 2, Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect 2, and Medal of Honor.

He talks about being able to get a few more but a few of my keys didn’t work

2 Likes

In first few minutes youtuber mentioned this is clearly broken behavior on and how “you can re-sell the keys for massive profit”, this more or less promoting gray market activation keys, and we don’t want to promote discussion about it.

While this might not technically be illegal, it’s also not most transparent and well regarded behavior either, and at Level1 we don’t want to promote something like this… Thus I have removed the link to the original video and closing this thread. If you don’t agree with this decision you are more than welcome to discuss about this with moderators.

Thank you.

tdlr: if you want cheap games wait for those juicy steam sales.