Gaming PC c.£500 spec check

Good day to all you folk in the world of Tek Syndicate.

First post here so go easy on me guys. 

I'm looking to build a new machine in the new year.  It's been a few years since I built my last system and as such, have been "out the loop" for a while on the latest gear etc.  The Tek Syndicate YouTube vids have been fantastic in helping me get up to speed.

Machine use:

The PC will be used primarly for gaming.  I am not a hardcore gamer, but looking at some of the new gen consoles that are out now, would be good to get something close to that graphic quality.  The types of PC games I play in the past are the usual FPS CoD, HoH etc etc.

The MAIN game I play however currently is iRacing and rFactor.  Big fan of these sims, and my aim is to build a machine with enough grunt to play iRacing on triple monitors with all / most of the eye candy and sitll hit 60FPS.

With the FPS, all the eye candy on 3 monitors is not as important.

What I currently have that will be recycled:

• 3.5"  7200 HD (500GB / 1TB - whatever I have lying around)
  • DVD burner
  • Lan-Chi case
  • Corsair 650w PSU

The new PC spec (links to Amazon UK) :

Total price = £492  / $805 (things appear to me a little more expensive in the UK)

Questions:

1. any problems that are obvious to others with the above?
  2. will the cpu be a bottleneck compared to the GPU?
  3. although confident that this will run iRacing pretty well, what will the gaming experience be like on the the usual suspects of CoD, MoH, Crysis et al.

Many thanks in advance to you all.  Any tips, comments and ideas are very welcome.

Swap the Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 for the Asus M5A97 R2.0 (none LE vershon) the LE vershon lacks a heatsink on the power phase and a usb 3.0 header and only has a 4pin power conector for cpu power (the none LE has a 8pin)

Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard

Many thanks @Cooperman.

Are there  any other MOBO's I should consider?  USB 3 and SATA3 - 6G is what I would be looking for.

Anyone willing / able to offer more advice?