Gaming, on my Tesla, more likely than you think

ive installed the data centre drivers but it still shows up with this error. im using the top slot, but ive tried every slot on my mb still shows the same error.

I’m not entirely sure if this helps, but here’s the voltage table from the stock BIOS. Under a Furmark the GPU was pulling .999 mV at 954 MHz.

Hope that helps!

So you weren’t messing with the voltage just leaving it at 1v at 1225mhz

What mb you running and maybe you just don’t have enough address space to run it mate

Yessir- I don’t really need to. Getting 60 fps at 1080p which is all my monitor can do. Overvoltage scares me anyway.

Lenovo S30 X79

If you’re curious just match the titan x voltages but under 1.2 is fine if you can cool them

1 Like

Okay well is csm on and is above 4g decoing on in the bios is not it will say there isn’t enough resources to run the two cards one think you could try is runningjust the tesla k40c and use team viewer to remote in and see if the card is running properly

csm in on and above 4g decoding is on.

It’s recommended CSM be disabled and windows be installed after it’s disabled

What tool can be Modding ASUS MB BIOS ?

can you successful running tesla ?

what should i do now, still have the same issue.
i have CSM disabled, UEFI enabled, above 4g decoding enabled, ive edited the registry, ive downloaded every driver i could but it still shows with the same error. Code 10 - This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.

Hello guys, i recently bought a tesla k20x. I did all the tricky stuff for install the gpu and everything it’s okay (4g decoding enabled, UEFI MODE, WDDM mode, regedit trick and tesla driver). I have a G4560 on a B250M motherboard with 8 gb of ram (single stick 2400 mhz cl14).
Now the problem is; on most of the games i get low fps than before with a gt 1030 and the gpu usage remain low (around 50-60 ) example:
fortnite with my gt 1030 easy 120+ in performance mode with gpu at 99%
fortnite with tesla k20x 70-80-90 fps in performance mode with gpu stuck at 50-55%
alot of more games share the same behavior of fortnite with incredible weak performance in comparision to my gt 1030 ( DOTA 2, CS GO, SMITE, PALADINS). anyway my cpu is always beetwen 60-75% in these games with the tesla stuck at 50-55%.
but what not make me finding a solution is the fact that other game like WARTHUNDER, ROCKET LEAGUE, RISK OF RAIN, MUCK, GTA V, DARK SOULS are running good, i can push the tesla up to 100% pumping the graphics without any type of problem achiving more fps of the gt 1030.
initially i tought could be my cpu the problem, but then why with a gt 1030 i do more fps on most of the games? could be a problem with the integrated graphics? (i know that they are ram dependent and a dual channel would double the performance but i use it just for the output and is always around 20-35% in game). Someone have an idea of what’s going on with my pc? i would be so happy to receive some help

Older GPU, the mhz aren’t as fast as the 1030

I’ve had my 1030 to 2100mhz before, the k20x is like half that

K20x has way more cores so parallel tasks will work better as it higher graphic settings, but since the 1030 completes more cycles per second it has the potential to render more frames per second at lower settings

There’s also the fact that it uses an older driver, and games are only optimized for newer hardware

2 Likes

Are you sure the tesla is being used and you forced the gom command with nvidia smi

Also when doing this make sure that the gt 1030 isn’t being maxed out with passthrough and try this in the reg edit add enablemshybrid 2 to the gt 1030

So reading on that error sounds like windows is busted an update you can try this cmd run it as administrator and run sfc /scannow and see if that fixes the corrupted files failing that try updating windows failing that try a restore point for Windows

Oh you’re using an igpu check and making sure you are maxing you igpu with the frames sounds like it’s.just that

ive tried everything, have any ideas to what i should try next?