Games that involve time travel in some way?

Does anyone have any suggestions for games that have to do with time travel or games with plots that revolve around time travel? I'm looking for PC or console games.

You could check out
Blades of Time
BioShock Infinite

TimeShift is an older one but it's quite fun, game play and plot are heavily intertwined with time travel, pulled this from the wikipedia article since I haven't played it for close to 10 years (Holy shit i'm getting old) and can't remember it to well.

The key feature of TimeShift is the player's ability to control time: slowing, stopping or even rewinding time more or less at will. This allows a player to stop time to dodge an incoming projectile or steal an enemy's weapon. Specific time-related puzzles also require these abilities. The player's abilities also affect the color of their environment in such that slowing time produces a blueshift, rewinding it produces a yellow haze, and stopping time creates a white filter "haze". The player must use them wisely to make its way through the game. In some parts of the game the time powers are lengthened.

prince of Persia series is good. dunno how many of the games made it to PC but they were a lot of fun on playstation

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Prince of Persia started on Apple II and was ported to MS-Dos and other computer platforms the year after so apart from that, PC has always been a primary platform for ALL proper Prince of Persia games, You are referring to the re-boots starting with Sands of Time onward.
So to re-iterate, POP is a Computer/PC thing first and don't forget it... or forget it, it doesn't matter ;)

Back To The Future

Singularity,
one of the great games.

• Chrono Trigger (SNES) - has one of the best time travel plots ever.

• Day of the Tentacle (PC) - time travel has consequences, hilarity ensues

• The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons (GBC)

• Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (C64)

@SoulFallen
That sounds kind of like Max Payne, but they made the mechanic an even more crucial element to completing the story.

Time splitters, used to love these games

FF XIII -2 and is on both pc and console

Singularity - pc and ps3/x360 FANTASTIC game, very under-rated

here is a full list