Games for OpenGL 1.4

I'm looking for some games compatible with OpenGL 1.4 and DirectX9, for that is all my old computer can handle. Any good games will suffice.

Thanks, AnswerMyQuestion

age of empires, deus ex, red alert, any game on gog.com

Startopia; Starcraft; Call of Duty: United Offensive; Need for Speed 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; maybe Warcraft 3; Worms Armageddon etc.

Half-Life 1 is good. The best game of 1998.

DirectX 9 isn't that old. If your video card isn't very low end you can run games made until 2010, or whatever current game supports it. Like Half-Life 2, Team fortress 2, Portal, Quake 4, Doom 3, Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

If you don't have something like a x1900xtx or 7950gtx then you'll run them but not that well. If your looking for older games here's what I can think of:

Quake 2, All half-life 1 and expansion and mods, Quake 3, Quake 1, Freelancer, Oni, Return to castle Wolfenstein, Commando series , Beyond good and evil, Psychonauts, Leisure suite larry, Armed and Dangerous, Firestarter, Black and White, No one lives forever, Thief series, Painkiller, Project Eden, Alien vs Predator 2, ReVolt, Unreal Tournament, Grand Theft Auto 3 & Vice City & San Andreas