Games Crashing with about the same error

BattleField 4 and Overwatch keep crashing with about the same error of that my gpu got removed. I have tried reinstalling the drivers for my gpu to see if that helps but it doesnt help it seems like only waiting does.I have a GTX 1070 msi gaming x with the latest drivers on winshit 10. Thanks

+100

1 Like

Disable any in game overlays like steam or Ge force experience and try window mode.

It was rivatuner's overlay. Thanks.
Edit Never Mind it was not rivatuner

Only thing I can suggest is removing your driver with DDU and installed the latest from nVidia's website
http://www.guru3d.com/files-get/display-driver-uninstaller-download,20.html

Also, are you overclocking?
Crashes like this are common with overclocking, where the driver crashes, recovers and system is still functional. Especially since you have Rivatuner, you would have installed Afterburner.

My gpu is overclocked and cpu. i was playing bf4 2 days ago and it was fine it does this every so often. ill try reinstalling my drivers.

There is the problem. When i looked up this error many said going to default clocks solved the problem.

O. i didn't see people saying that all i saw was reinstalling drivers should fix it.

That's the same error I started to get when my 980 Ti overclock went sour. Backed it off and the error went away. Not winshit 10 or driver issue, its an OC that's not stable anymore.

i reinstalled my drivers and it works fine now. Some time back i had to change drivers a bunch to get some thing to work so i dont know if running ddu fixed it. ps i was playing a good half hour and no crash if it shows back up ill back of the clock. im not really sure whats going on.

I had the issue sporadically only while playing battlefield one. Reinstalled drivers, tried some other stuff, and it eventually keep coming back. Backed off clocks, never had the issue again.