Fx-4350-6350-8350

Hey guys

Im currently running an fx-4350 on a gigabyte 970a-ds3 and Im having a bit of a dilema. I really want a cpu upgrade but if I want something like the 8350 then I would need to upgrade my mobo to avoid frying it. Is it really worth spending another £100 on a new mobo purely to get the 8350? I know that many more games are taking advantage of multiple cores now but is the performance really going to change drastically with those 2 extra cores in gaming scenarios? Ive got the noctua NH-12s so overclocking any of the cpus shouldn't be an issue. 

Thanks for any feedback and have a nice day :)

well  yeah in my opinnion its worth it.

But since you live in UK i guess, you don´t have to spend 100+ pounds on a motherboard. ive got a good idea.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/1zYQH

The Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 is on sale for 76 pounds. This is a great value for money  board, with 6+2 powerphase and digi vrm, Same powerdelivery as the Asus M5A99FX pro R2.0. it is only a 970 chipset board so that means no sli support. but who cares.?

I own this board personaly

Grtz Angel ☺

I can back this up. Used this board on a build for my friend. Works great and for the price you can't beat it. 

Def grab an 8350. TIs a great CPU. Mine has been stable at 4.8Ghz since I bought it and it kills most everything. 

The 8350 is definitely worth it, 4350 can give great performance in many games like BF4, but showed bottlenecking in some instances, thinking about getting one myself.

Thanks alot guys, have looked at that board quite alot and pleases me to hear that thats the best option. Will need to wait until I have £180 for the combo but it will come in time. Just got to use the 4350 and r9 270x for the time being 

Thanks, will probs go for the 8320 and OC due to cost but thanks for the reply