Future upgrades

I just got a custom built pc with these specs-

• Azza genesis 9000 case
  • Intel i7 3820
  • Asetek 510LC liquid cooling
  • 120Gb SanDisk SSD for OS, steam, and what have you
  • Western Digital Caviar Black 500Gb x2 Raid 0 (1Tb)
  • 32GB DDR3/1866MHz Quad Channel Corsair Vengeance
  • MSI X79A-GD45(8D)
  • ASUS Xonar DS 7.1
  • EVGA Superclocked NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB
  • LG Flatron IPS235V
  • Windows 7 professional 
  • Useless optical drive 

I was wondering what would be some recomended upgrades in the future. I have a generic crappy 850 watt power supply so that's #1 I'm thinking of a thermaltake smart m 80 plus bronze 750W. I eventually want to get an h100. And i am considering getting a 2nd evga gtx 660 but i am wondering if by that time if I should just get a single 680. Also how would 2 non identical gpu's work in a system?

Two non Identical GPUs can work, but driver wise its a nightmare... most people that do it generally just want to brag that they got it work. If you do buy a gtx 680, you can always use the 660 as a physix card until you sell it. Upgrades... Psu for sure, More storage space (SSD space mostly). If you are going to bother upgrading cooling I would look at making a custom loop, you wont get much temp difference from that cooler to a H100 to justify the price. Plus the Genesis 9000 is a huge case I believe.

yes it is a mammoth ands I was was considering making a custom loop. Any where you can point me ro get started? 

a future upgrade on the ssd for sure;)