Funny Gamertags

One of the things I enjoy most about being a gamer is the clever and funny gamertags people come up with.

Sometimes I am Positron because I was reminding myself to stay positive. I'm sick of pretending to be positive. I recently re-installed CoD4 and changed back to my old gamertag from those days, Joe-Momma. I had a friend that would always introduce himself as, What's your name? "Joe... Joe Momma". I kinda suck at FPS games and my early names were pretty depressing. Target, BludPuddle and Kamikaze (because I would always run straight at players that were shooting at me).

Tonight playing Rocket League I had an epic team up. Joe-Momma with Baby-in-a-Blender and Kim Jong-Skillz. While baby was funny, it's a little too sick. Kim Jong-Skillz was crackin' me up every time I saw it. I felt that Joe-Momma is a troll name so I had to come up with something new, the weirdest gross thing I could think of without being offensive.

I was inspired by an old SNL sketch that was a parody of the
"With a name like Smuckers, It has to be good!" commercials.

"With a gamertag like

. . . He has to be good!"

edit: When your joke depends on knowing another joke from a 42 year old TV show... that's not good.
I'm just Smucker's now.
I can't remember any of the awesome names I have seen over the years. I assume that a lot of L1T members use their gamertags as user names. For me, the tags are huge part of enjoying online multi-player gaming.

Please share the cool names you use and why, but mostly the funny gamertags you have seen others using. It would be nice if this thread became an archive of all the most amusing gamertags to be found online.

1 Like

i remember playing cs go competitive matches there was a whole team that was named after microsoft office products lol microsoft excel, microsoft word, microsoft powerpoint, microsoft outlook (i think) cant remember the 4th one but at the end of every match the powerpoint guy would always type "i hope you enjoyed this presentation"

5 Likes

Dildo F*ggins always gives me a chuckle.

3 Likes

I used to be a member of LAN Misfits in CT. In addition to hosting LAN parties, every Thursday night we would gather online for gaming. One night we played CoD against a team of really talented women.

They were all named Cute Puppy, Cute Bunny, Cute Kitty, Cute Duckie, etc. Some of the guys were getting really pissed to be fragged by Gamer Gurlz. Can't blame 'em, those chicks were trolls about beating us. "You let yourself be shot by a little girl? What a loser."

1 Like

Tactics - get a guy by the balls or the ego and we are usually easy to control or distract :stuck_out_tongue: - they were angry and thus not focus I would safely assume ^^

1 Like

Exactly.
Those gurls had the 360 no-scope skills and were playing head games with us too. They were that good.
I found it funny that my team was letting reverse misogyny get to them.

1 Like

my usernames have always been
ph4nt0m117
and
3ncod3d

1 Like

I used to use pssylips in every game but it always got reset after a few months. Now I just stick with Chill or urmomgostocoleg(this spelling is thr only way to fit in games)

In my many hours of Rocket league (over 600 now) I've run across a fair amount of hilarious and clever tags. Mine has always been ThatBootsGuy however...

I found it funny when I hop'd in a game of red orchestra 2 and peoples names where Peaceful Muslim, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and Lieutenant Dan.

1 Like

Frodo Swaggins

1 Like

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/need-an-online-alias/98100/2?source_topic_id=114725
3 Likes

I played some 4v4 Planetary Annihilation games and the members on my team were: Good, luck, have and fun. At the end of the game we would each say one word of the phrase, "good game well played."

1 Like