Funniest in-game moment(s)?

I don't know if there is a thread related to the title. But as it turned out, I couldn't find anything related. So anyway, [b]what was your funniest moment ever when you were playing a game?[/b] Upload something(pics,etc.)if you want too!

man there are way to many lol

Agood one for me was once In TF2 my mate was sniped and the freeze cam showed me backstabbing the sniper that killed hiim who was another friend, you can also see a enemy soldier behind me which in turn was our other mate who killed me right after...

mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate [b][i][u]FRANK[/b][/i][/u]mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate matemate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate

I was sniping and I shot a guy, but it turned out it was a friendly so then they were all targeting me and then I ran for the hills.

My most hilarious gaming moments took place in Far Cry Instincts (console) while playing as the predator. There is just something dark and hilarious about playing the predator: Hunting people, especially when four men are screaming bloody murder into their mics while trying to out-drive a predator which is speeding after their APC, is priceless. This all took place on a huge spiral cliff-side with giant death-spikes at the bottom, the point being to drive to the top before the pred knocks you off. Hilarity ensued when I began playing pred (I played the game a lot and knew how to "speed jump). I chased this group up the spiral and eventually got on the side of the vehicle and punched it off, causing these four guys to scream... all... the... way... down, which was about a 20 second drop. Yep, good times... I seem to fine another's agony to be quite funny. I am going to stop typing and leave a quick comment.

MeGotRice, those anime pictures only condemn yourself to prolonged virginity. :)

screw in game in vent should be added

3am after drinking nos+juice 5 of us were chilling in vent im a lil hyper

then friend comes in whos kinda crazy and i type to my friend in steam say random shit to him and see what happens.

so after like 10min of him saying random shit im on the floor laughing my balls off cause the crazy friend thinks everytyhing he sais is true .then i tell him say a dead squid raped you then gave you his number so he does and then other friend sais WTF are you serious thats weird ,and i just bust out laughing for like 20min.

it was the funniest shizzle ever .

even though after reading this you wont think so

but if you were in vent uyd be rofling for a hour :)

Playing Battlefield 2, tried to be smart myself sneaked onto the Amercain Air Craft Carrier. I was sniper shot a random guy out of like 20 in thehead and flew off the carrier. Turns out i shot the admin; got kicked for Baserape

i fell of the bridge trying to knife a sniper

Umm, it'd have to be on shipment, when I was playing CoD 4 with a friend one on one, and he had martyrdom on, and I picked it up when I knifed him, and threw it blindly. And it killed him. Literally a second after he spawned. Lol. That's why I say martyrdom is the noobiest perk possible.

ummmmm okay got one. i was playing tf2 on a surfer server and there was this japenese kid screaming into his bloody mic at the top of his lungs and no one knew what he was saying and we sat there for 5 minutes laughing our asses of listening to this kid screaming

[b]Got any more???[/b]

wow this is old

my gf kneed me in the nuts right before i was going to make the final kill in halo 3

My funniest moment in a game is like, every fucking day.

Every time I get accused of hacking and banned from pubs its funny as fuck

People just cant accept the fact that im better than them

lol

Jason sucks at CS:S

[STALKER]Ni Bear_^: Im sorry Im not a whore

`Kyoshi: no such thing as a man whore

[§TÄ╚KéR]xBloodDrunkx ///RTW: fail

I admit I do...

but I still raped everyone on this forum

excluding nibear because he was on my team

when Guilty Sparks killed sgt Johnson in halo 3

or this