Free mouse pad

I am the last of a dying spices haha, 

This is even better then the $2 walmart mouse pads, I think I will do this since its custom.

Do not recommend. Those will probably be some cheap plastic that is even worse than table surface. $1 ones from artscow are cloth and their quality is enough for gaming.

Mousepads can still be free. Mine was. It has a dinosaur on it, with some safari guy holding a whip. Says "Experience the NEW Reality AMD k6 2 Processor 3DNOW!" on it. I think its acrylic. Best mousepad I have ever used.

Thanks for posting that code, just went and ordered a awesome mouse pad 

I kinda wish i still had one so could relive the experience

What resolution did you use? It says 900X850 but I just wanted to know what you used. Im diffidently gonna buy one.

I used a picture with a 1920x1080 resolution I just adjusted the picture a little bit to fit 

i have one, every so often when i don't have any charged batteries (wireless ftw) i use it and it's just horrible

i personally got my mouspad for free from a mitchel on demand promo, not that i ever use it

I printed mine from 2500x2500 image. 900x850 seems too low-res to me, it may turn out pixelated (there should be warnings about this there).

i just bought one! thanks =D

There are $1-2 mouse pads, just look around.  I'm sure somebody on craigslist will give you a free mouse pad.  

Product isn't free !

Just got my new custom mouse pad =) thanks to DISSENTIENT for the coupon code. i paid a total of $0.99