Folding@home

that's because its low priority, it slows the folding when you use anything else so it doesn't bog the rest of the computer

also you only need internet access for a very short period of time, just enough for it to send the finished job and receive a new one, its how I fold on three computers with only one Ethernet cord

Yes, but you see how having internet down for an entire day could slow the whole thing down quite a bit...can't fold if I've got nothing to fold.

And I changed the priority from lowest possible without any issue, though I'm probably not running enough programs for that to make much difference.

ineed tog et my i7 and my 2nd gtx 480 working im looking like a slouch and my server... jsut sitting here looking at me

AoWGreatOne said:

ineed tog et my i7 and my 2nd gtx 480 working im looking like a slouch and my server... jsut sitting here looking at me

Lol...no worries man. I'm trying to get my 4ghz w/ HT OC stable before I start folding my bigadv...so I'm looking like a slouch with you.

Yo dawgs, look out for me: [b]BigRatchet[/b]

Can someone explain this to me:

When I Fold ONLY on the GPU, I get ppd on about 11-16k, And when I fold with cpu and gpu, it's like the gpu score is cut in half and shared with the cpu.. Now PPD is: 5229 for cpu and 5765 on gpu..

Omg... So I folded the whole night with 5000ppd on my gpu, because I wasnt aware that the nvidia driver had crashed, therefore lowering the clocks to shit until a reboot have happened...

LoL akimbo, what are you smoking..

6 Work units and topping the list..

1 _AKIMbO_ 67880 6

2 Gandu_Soor 35716 27

GreenSLi said:

LoL akimbo, what are you smoking..

6 Work units and topping the list..

1 AKIMbO 67880 6

2 Gandu_Soor 35716 27

Folding bigadv WUs son. That's how I fold up in this mug for team 200713!

Only 209,260 more points before RTW gets added to the EOC stats page and we get a better breakdown of individual user contributions, graphs, etc.

Bigadv... teach me! :] (When I get home later today)

GreenSLi said:

Bigadv... teach me! :] (When I get home later today)

yeha me to lol

AKIMbO said:

Folding bigadv WUs son. That's how I fold up in this mug for team 200713!

Only 209,260 more points before RTW gets added to the EOC stats page and we get a better breakdown of individual user contributions, graphs, etc.

lol, awesome! lets GET 210,000 XD

Man I go home for the weekend and you guys beat me into the ground, my back up rig just isn't cutting it, I need to get replacement parts for my AM3 rig

Average total PPD: 22 000

11k on cpu and 11k on gpu : 3

Catching up if i slack down on the gaming

RTW is now in the top 6000 folding teams worldwide!

As such, we are now listed on the EOC folding stats page (http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=200713). On this page you can view current threats and projected team overtakes.

When we reach the top 800 teams, we will get individual user stats pages on EOC. So keep folding.

Good job guys!

New members, if you wish to support our site join our folding team. Again, our team is: 200713

Waiting for my 570..... Then I'll give some sky high PPD's

RTW is now in the top 5000!

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=200713

don't worry guys, I only have silly 30k PPD now..

Moahhaha

Look who's ballin now: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=200713