FM Transmitter Recommendations

So after doing a bunch of searching I have NOT been able to find an FM transmitter with bluetooth, play through USB, Aux, microSD, (support FLAC) and Bluetooth, has an LCD screen (which displays the song being played), and does NOT have a microphone.

Can someone help me out with this, or does this just not exist for some reason?

I know of ones that have Aux and Toslink.

What are you looking for?

Sounds more like a DAP (= Digital Audio Player) than anything else. Maybe look into something like the XDuoo X3 II

1 Like

bluetooth […] (support FLAC)

Proprietary LDAC or AptX codecs are required to send lossless file formats audio streams over Bluetooth. The current bitrate supports the needs of popular lossy codecs just fine, but higher bitrates won’t be seen in Bluetooth proper until the next generation.

This:

Jokes aside this is the only thing that can have everything you want on it. I know it’s not a finished product that you can buy at a store, but I’ve tested it with my Pi 2 some time ago and it worked surprisingly well.

Not exactly what you’re asking for, but there are FM transmitters which can plug into a phones 3.5mm jack. The transmitter modules are typically powered by an external 5V source, but sometimes also have internal batteries.

Example

I agree.
But does the Xduoo that you linked support FM radio? Can’t find anything about that on the website.

@Derbshey
A cheap alternative might be this one:

Supports FM, FLAC, microSD, Bluetooth, has a screen, can use its Aux jack.
Although I think playback through USB is not a thing with this (I assume for using it as a source and handing decoding off to a dedicated DAC?). I’m not sure if this is even a thing for portable audio players in general.

Another DAP that supports most of the things you’re looking for would be the Sony A50/A40 series. BUT: proprietary cable and creating playlists on this thing duplicates the songs which is retarded af. Plus, they’re much more expensive than the little one above.