Floe Riing RGB 360 TT Fan replacement or new cooler?

Hi,
I have been using Floe Riing RGB 360 TT now for about 1,5 years. And I noticed the middle fan getting very noisy. The noise is not as bad in sound pressure but it is annoying screeching sound.
Would you recommend any quality fans from Noctua for it? I love Noctuas, having bunch of them.

To tell truth quality of the AIO gives me doubt, the pump LEDs broke soon after installation as well but that is just cosmetic issue and didn’t feel like bother with replacement.

Considering that I may need to replace all of the radiator fans (and I rather get rid of the annoying fan controller box as well(!) would you consider replacing the whole thing?

I am currently using 3950X in my machine.

If you Don’t want to spend a ton of money you can check the Arctic fans. They are as good as noctua, 10years warranty and because not famous brand - not as expensive. Still super high quality though…
Their AIOs are getting super high praise in the review world as well for performance and noise. I always have a few spoonfuls of grains of salt, cause reviews also praise super overpriced crap, but I have a few Arctic fans, thermal paste and people who have their products have the same opinion - Arctic are amazing…

3 Likes

Great to know! Thanks for this. Would you recommend me replacing the TT radiator fans with high pressure Arctic fans or replace the entire AIO?

1 Like

If the radiator and pump/block are still working, just replace the stock fans with Arctic P12’s.

4 Likes

Pretty much that. I have a 240 Cooler Master AIO. Arctic fans, cause the CM fans are atrocious. The pump LEDs are turning on and off at their own will for the last 4 years. My CPU doesn’t go over 60C…
If it’s working - no need to replace it.
If you are worried - keep checking the temperatures. Do stress tests every now and then and if you notice any serious thermal issues or if there is any pump noise or anything then consider changing it.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I got my Arctic P12’s and I don’t know what magic is this but having these on my radiator I am seeing max 53C when having all cores maxed in Prime 95. I was always over 70 before with TT Floe Riing fans even having them maxed. Also the fans are not even at max but around 70%.
Also this much of less crap now in my case. Just for the sake of a colorful glow that I usually don’t watch.

Well rather happy with this.

2 Likes

My case have one of those tinted window panels. If there is no light inside you can barely see what’s going on in there.
So I bought a couple RGB LED strips and since every AM4 board have a couple RGB headers I plugged them in those, set them to white light and never touched them again.

I’ve been saying that for years.
At one point Arctic and Noctua were the only companies offering 6 years warranty on fans. I think they are the only companies that offer 10 year warranty on their fans now.

I kinda ended up being gifted one and holy poop was I surprised. They move air even on low RPM (600), they are virtually silent, they are extremely cheap, compared to some fans I can bequiet I mean mention…
Nobody paid attention until Arctic started sending loads of review samples and media started reviewing their products. Now people know Arctic are not just thermal paste… By the way their thermal pastes are insanely good as well…

1 Like

Thats nice. I understand the feel to want to be able to see inside the case with AIO especially. My windows are also tinted. RGB led strips might be the way to go for me as well.

Thanks for the advice and recommendation. Super happy with my setup now!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.